The iPhone to Polaroid converter allows images from your phone to be transformed into unique, analog photos.
The 'Impossible Instant Lab,' as it is called, is priced at $300. By placing the iPhone on to the Instant Lab after choosing a photo, an analog Polaroid photo is ejected from the bottom of the machine within a matter of seconds. The iPhone to Polaroid converter is compatible for both the iPhone 4 and 5 models.
The contraption consists of a micro processor-controlled film processing unit, a rechargeable Li-Ion 7.4V battery and a USB power adapter. The Impossible Instant Lab itself weighs 460g, and looks like a staggered Polaroid camera with its frames rising up in stages. The device allows for DIY photo-stands and postcards. The devices uses a combination of Impossible Instant Color and black and white film.
The iPhone-to-Polaroid Converted Changes Digital Images to Polaroids
1. Analog Photo Trend - There is an opportunity to innovate and create new products that blend analog and digital photography to attract nostalgia-seeking consumers.
2. Digital-to-analog Conversion Trend - There is an opportunity to develop more devices that can convert digital photos into analog format for the purpose of creating unique physical prints.
3. DIY Photo Products Trend - There is an opportunity to create more DIY photo products that allow users to be more creative with their analog photo prints.
1. Camera Industry - The camera industry can leverage the digital-to-analog conversion trend and develop more devices that can transform digital images into unique physical prints.
2. Photography Equipment Industry - The photography equipment industry can create more DIY photo products and accessories that allow users to customize their analog prints and personalize their photography experience.
3. Print Industry - The print industry can tap into the analog photo trend and offer new services and products that cater to nostalgia-seeking consumers, such as photo books or frames.