This iPhone 14 concept has been designed by Max Burgos Morjaen for ConceptsiPhone as a smartphone rendering that sees the next-gen device outfitted with a number of features the designer would like to see from the Apple-branded hardware.
The smartphone concept follows on the same design language as the iPhone 12 series devices with its flat edges, but is imagined with a quad-camera system on the rear. The rear section of the device is also equipped with an L-shaped display that would provide users with the ability to track an array of information pertaining to battery levels, AirTags tracking and more.
The iPhone 14 concept transforms the user experience by incorporating clever features that, while merely a rendering at present, could show up in future devices.
This iPhone 14 Concept Has an L-Shaped Display on the Rear
1. Rear L-shaped Display Smartphones - Incorporate L-shaped displays on the rear side of smartphones to provide users with real-time information and enhance multitasking capabilities.
2. Quad-camera System Smartphones - Integrate quad-camera systems on the rear side of smartphones to enhance photography and videography experiences.
3. Next-gen Smartphone Design Language - Develop next-gen smartphone design language that includes flat edges and sleek features.
1. Consumer Electronics - Consumer electronics manufacturers can leverage L-shaped display and quad-camera system trends to innovate and gain a competitive edge in the market.
2. Mobile Devices - Mobile device manufacturers can benefit from incorporating next-gen smartphone design language to appeal to modern consumers.
3. Smartphone Technology - Smartphone technology companies can capitalize on the the trend towards smartphone displays and camera technology advancements to stay ahead of the curve.