Where you once saw bobbles and toys dangling above your baby, the iPad Apptivity Chair slots in a tablet. The Fisher Price product is based upon the reliable bouncy seat that infants and parents adore, yet this model has an extending arm that's designed to hold something hi-tech.
Mom or dad's touchscreen device can be easily slipped into the cantilevered casing that softens the corners for added safety and protection. You can adjust the angle of the vivid display so that it faces your young child comfortably, and it can be moved aside when it's time to pick up or put down your little one.
The iPad Apptivity Chair can be used to captivate your crying kid with cartoons, music and visualizers. It can also entertain in webcam mode, or occupy toddlers with interactive games.
The iPad Apptivity Chair Replaces the Old Mobile with Mobile Tech
1. Tablet-integrated Baby Seats - Baby product manufacturers can innovate by integrating mobile technology into products to provide convenience and entertainment.
2. Interactive Child Devices - Child-focused app and device developers can create new, interactive products for young children and infants.
3. Multimedia Learning for Children - Technology and toy companies can create educational apps and games that utilize multimedia capabilities to teach and engage young children.
1. Baby Products - Baby product manufacturers can incorporate mobile technology into their line of products to appeal to tech-savvy parents.
2. Mobile Devices - Mobile device manufacturers can invest in developing child-friendly features, apps and accessories to penetrate the child market.
3. Toy Manufacturing - Toy manufacturers can merge technology with traditional toys and develop new products that enable interactive and multimedia learning.