The Iosselliani Fall 2011 collection seems fit for a royalty, Egyptian royalty to be exact. If Cleopatra was alive today, she would most certainly be a fan of this particular jewelry line. Exotically bold, it boasts an abundance of vibrantly colored jewels, stunning shapes and intricately-designed insects.
Created by Rome-based designers Roberta Paolucci and Paolo Giacomelli, the Iosselliani Fall 2011 collection has a particular amount of thought and care put into each piece. Paolucci and Giacomelli employ unique techniques including the fusion of stainless-steel mesh and silver as well as hand-carving their own crystals in order to produce exceptional accessories that would definitely be fit for a queen. Although it doesn't suit her classic style, perhaps the Duchess of Cambridge would be compelled to don a piece or two.
The Iosselliani Fall 2011 Collection is Fit for Cleopatra
1. Exotic Jewelry - Exploring the fusion of stainless-steel mesh and silver as well as intricate crystal designs presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the jewelry industry.
2. Vibrant Colors - Using a wide range of vibrant colors in jewelry design can bring a fresh and bold perspective to the industry, appealing to a younger and more adventurous demographic.
3. Intricate Insect Motifs - Incorporating intricately-designed insect motifs in jewelry creates a unique and eye-catching style that can disrupt traditional accessory trends and attract attention from fashion-forward consumers.
1. Fashion Jewelry - The fashion jewelry industry can capitalize on the trend of incorporating exotic materials and unique designs to create high-end, statement pieces.
2. Luxury Accessories - Luxury accessory brands can leverage vibrant colors and intricate motifs to create exclusive and visually striking pieces that appeal to a discerning clientele.
3. Custom Jewelry - Custom jewelry designers can embrace the trend of using vibrant colors and unique insect motifs to create one-of-a-kind pieces that cater to individual tastes and preferences.