Rationelle’s latest collection ‘Intimate Dialogue’ is a collaboration between creatives worldwide. The collection features tube tops, matching pants, mesh tees, and nostalgic silhouettes inspired by New York City. Knit fabrics are at the forefront of the collection, including a light green knit dress, halter co-ords in green and brown, and a ‘90s-inspired keyhole slip dress.
Rationelle’s mission is to “foster global collaboration with other female creative during the COVID-19 pandemic.” Its team of queer, femme artists celebrate collaborative efforts and creativity, challenging the dominant discourse that is “obsessed with the individual.”
The whimsical capsule utilizes earthy spring shades for a fresh take on traditional summer fashion. Rationelle’s ‘Intimate Dialogue’ collection is available on the brand’s online store.
Image Credit: Rationelle
Rationelle Releases Its New 'Intimate Dialogue' Collection
1. Collaborative Fashion - The Rationelle 'Intimate Dialogue' collection is a unique collaboration between creatives worldwide, presenting opportunities for more collaborative fashion initiatives.
2. Nostalgic Silhouettes - The 'Intimate Dialogue' collection by Rationelle features nostalgic silhouettes that capitalize on the current trend of renewed interest in vintage fashion.
3. Knitwear as a Fashion Staple - The Rationelle 'Intimate Dialogue' collection showcases knit fabrics in various styles, indicating a potential disruption in the fashion industry's preferences towards traditional materials.
1. Fashion - The Rationelle 'Intimate Dialogue' collection highlights the potential for further collaborations and experimentation within the fashion industry.
2. Creative Services - Rationelle's mission to foster global collaboration with other female creatives during the COVID-19 pandemic presents opportunities for similar platforms to connect and facilitate collaboration among a range of creative services industries.
3. E-commerce - The Rationelle 'Intimate Dialogue' collection's availability on the brand's online store demonstrates the potential for e-commerce in the fashion industry to encourage creative collaborations and offer more niche products to customers.