The Internet Souvenir #clay lookbook showcases the latest from the ongoing Shallowww project by designers Berta Munoz, Ricardo Juarez and Silvia Bianchi. The project's capsule collection develops a water-inspired textile print that is manipulated using digital technology.
Exploring the internet as a source for newfound digital textures, Shallowww features a marble digitized print that is applied on their edgy streetwear staples. The statement pieces range from both men's and womenswear staples that are designed with both aesthetics and comfort in mind.
Models Guillermo Coppini Reig and Chloe Wallace star in the Internet Souvenir #clay lookbook. The catalog is captured by photographer Matias Uris Rey's lens and lensed within a washed out studio setting. The young rocker couple pose in patterned casuals while evoking an effortlessly cool air.
The Internet Souvenir #Clay Lookbook is Pattern-Enriched
1. Digital Textured Prints - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop new digital printing techniques to create unique and customizable textures for clothing.
2. Streetwear Staples - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Combine edgy streetwear designs with comfort-focused features to cater to the needs of urban consumers.
3. Marble-inspired Patterns - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Experiment with digital manipulation techniques to create intriguing marble patterns on various products, beyond clothing.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Embrace digital technologies to revolutionize textile printing processes and create visually striking designs.
2. Retail - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporate digital textiles and unique patterns into streetwear collections, attracting fashion-forward consumers.
3. Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore inventive ways to capture and present fashion lookbooks, enhancing the visual appeal and storytelling aspect.