The Blowtooth International Smuggling App is a devious game of real-life crime where players get to experience the danger and excitement of sneaking contraband through security.
Items that can be smuggled include too much strawberry jam, nail clippers, sharpened sporks and unlicensed cheese, all of which are only illegal in airports. This game gives players a thrill in an otherwise boring environment, but it also provokes thought about the strict rules and regulations that airports place on us, as well as the privacy-encroachment and fear-mongering that is considered normal in such an environment.
The Blowtooth International Smuggling App does not require the use of actual drugs or weapons and turns the real world into a game.
The Blowtooth International Smuggling App Circumvents the Law
1. Gamification of Real-life Crime - Opportunity for businesses to explore gamified experiences that simulate real-life illegal activities.
2. Critique of Strict Airport Regulations - Opportunity for industries to develop products or services that challenge or address the strict rules and regulations imposed by airports.
3. Blurring the Line Between Reality and Virtuality - Opportunity to create immersive digital experiences that merge the real world with gaming elements.
1. Gaming - Opportunity for gaming companies to develop games that involve elements of real-life crime.
2. Travel and Transportation - Opportunity for travel industry to explore innovative ways to enhance airport experiences and streamline security procedures.
3. Virtual and Augmented Reality - Opportunity for VR/AR companies to create immersive experiences that bridge the gap between the real world and gaming.