The 2018 FIFA World Cup is fast-approaching and sportswear label Nike is celebrating the global occasion with its latest 'International Flag Pack.' The worldwide sporting event begins next month and Nike dropped an exclusive range comprised of three of its most iconic silhouettes; it features the Air Max 90s, Air Max Plus and Air Zoom Spiridon. Each one boasts a clean white composition for the most part, but the key design is on the bottom half of the uppers, adorned with colorful flag prints of countries from all over the world.
The sneakers are constructed from a material blend of leather, mesh and synthetics all across the uppers with details including 3M reflective accents and iridescent Swoosh branding. The International Flag Pack will be launching June 1st at Nike retailers such as Billy's and Yamaotoko.
Nike's International Flag Pack Honors the Upcoming FIFA World Cup
1. International Flag Pack Sneakers - Nike's International Flag Pack Sneakers celebrate global sports occasions with colorful flag designs
2. White Sneakers with Flag Prints - White sneakers with flag prints are a trendy choice honoring different countries from all over the world
3. Exclusive Sportswear Collection - Exclusive sportswear collection is a current trend to celebrate significant global sporting events.
1. Sportswear Industry - Sportswear industry can create a product lineup of worldwide events-themed items that celebrate different countries and their popular sports.
2. Retail Industry - Retail Industry can sell international flag-themed products to promote global events such as the FIFA World Cup and other global sporting events.
3. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can incorporate a patriotic feel to clothing designs, featuring flag designs on sleeves, hems, and collars, inspired by the International Flag Pack Sneakers.