Intempo Digital introduces the IDS-02 Spherical Speaker/Dock combo, the compact iDS-02 surround-system packs in the latest technology to deliver great volume and excellent bass response.The iPod speaker dock features 2x 7.5 watt stereo speakers plus an additional 15 watt sub woofer, you can sychronize and charge your iPod via the dock connector.
The Intempo iDS-02 Spherical iPod Speaker Dock available now for £180
Implications - With the domination of iPods, CD players are becoming a thing of the past. To accommodate consumers looking to amplify their MP3 players, the industry is releasing a new wave of stereo systems designed specifically for a market who has long forgotten about the physical formats of music. These amplifiers are this generation's new boom box that companies are designing as smaller and more high-tech for the electronics-obsessed consumer.
1. Compact Speaker-dock Systems - Opportunity for companies to develop smaller, high-tech speaker-dock systems designed specifically for MP3 players and mobile devices.
2. Elimination of CD Players - Chance for businesses to create innovative audio systems that focus solely on digital music playback, reflecting the shift away from physical music formats.
3. Enhanced Bass Response - Potential for companies to develop speaker-dock systems with improved bass performance to enhance the listening experience for consumers.
1. Consumer Electronics - Opportunities for businesses in the consumer electronics industry to innovate and produce cutting-edge speaker-dock systems for MP3 players and mobile devices.
2. Audio Equipment Manufacturing - Disruptive innovation opportunities for companies in the audio equipment manufacturing industry to focus on digital music playback and develop advanced audio systems.
3. Music Streaming Services - Chance for companies in the music streaming services industry to collaborate with manufacturers to optimize audio quality for their streaming platforms, leveraging cutting-edge speaker-dock systems.