Insurance provider John Hancock is now offering nutrition-based insurance discounts to those who eat their fruits and veggies. Its is widely acknowledged that a healthy diet can improve one's overall health and now those who watch what they eat can reap the rewards in the form of special discounts.
The nutritional-based insurance discounts are an extension of the John Hancock's Vitality program, which already rewards policy holders for staying active and for visiting their physician for their annual check-up. Now customers with this particular policy will be able to earn new rewards such as cash back on groceries and discounts on their premiums. In order to access these benefits, policy holders will need a rewards card that will allow them to get cash back up to $50 per month at 70 different grocery chains or 25 percent off foods designated as healthy at Walmart.
The new campaign is designed to encourage consumers to eat healthier foods through the use of unique financial incentives
This Insurance Company is Rewarding Those Who Eat Healthy
1. Nutrition-based Insurance Discounts - Insurance providers are now offering nutrition-based insurance discounts for healthy eaters.
2. Vitality Programs - Insurance providers are implementing vitality programs that reward healthy lifestyle choices.
3. Financial Incentives for Healthy Eating - More insurance providers are offering financial incentives for healthy eating habits.
1. Health Insurance - Companies in the health insurance industry can explore nutrition-based discounts as part of their reward programs.
2. Grocery Retail - Grocery retailers can partner with insurance providers to offer discounts on healthy foods.
3. Insurance Technology - Insurtech companies can develop technology to track and verify healthy food purchases to be used for rewards programs.