The Insight Fall/Winter 2010 lookbook captures scenes of hipster boys taking a trailer out on a roadtrip and all the fun things that come along with it.
For today's hipster, Insight's Fall/Winter line takes inspiration from hippie and skatewear style. They wear lumberjack plaid button downs, tuques and paint-splattered skinny jeans. The Insight Fall/Winter 2010 lookbook playfully shows how hipsters get down on road trips.
Implications - North American society has become over saturated with depictions of individuals that consumers can no longer relate to. As such, corporations are beginning campaigns to reinvigorate consumer interest and empathy by investigating subcultures and bringing their distinct brands, customs, and activities to light in the mass media.
The Insight Fall/Winter 2010 Lookbook Features Adventurous Styles
1. Hipster Road Trips - There is an opportunity for companies to tailor marketing to the hipster road trip subculture by incorporating hippie and skatewear style into their products.
2. Nostalgic Fashion - The Insight brand uses nostalgia in their fall/winter 2010 lookbook, which could inspire other fashion brands to incorporate nostalgia into their styles.
3. Subculture Advertising - Advertising targeting subcultures, such as hipsters, is a trend companies may begin to follow in order to create campaigns that resonate more with consumers.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can adapt to appeal to the hipster subculture and incorporate nostalgia into their product lines.
2. Marketing and Advertising - Companies can utilize subcultures, such as the hipster subculture, in their marketing and advertising campaigns for a more tailored approach.
3. Travel and Tourism - The hipster road trip subculture offers an opportunity for the travel and tourism industry to tailor their promotions and offerings to appeal to this demographic.