BetterAir's innovative air purifier is definitely a step up from traditional models. Instead of setting the focus on only eliminating airborne bacteria, the probiotic-enhanced product attempts to shift and balance the ratio between good and bad bacteria in the home, resulting in a "purifying indoor ecology."
The product is dubbed 'Biotica800.' The probiotics from the innovative air purifier do not only contribute to air quality but also "prolong the cleanliness of indoor surfaces [...] by consuming resources available to harmful bacteria." This is incredibly beneficial to individuals who are asthmatic or have seasonal, dust or pet allergies as the probiotics intake things like dust mite excrement, pollen, pet dander and shed skin cells.
Thus, the innovative air purifier is effective in controlling odor, building a balanced and clean indoor environment, as well as boosting consumers' immune systems.
BetterAir's Product is Fully Chemical-Free and Organic
1. Probiotic-enhanced Air Purifiers - The use of probiotics in air purifiers presents a disruptive innovation opportunity to create a balanced and clean indoor environment.
2. Shift Towards Organic Air Purifiers - The trend towards chemical-free and organic air purifiers opens up opportunities to create healthier indoor environments.
3. Health-focused Air Purification - The focus on boosting consumers' immune systems through air purification provides an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the industry.
1. Home Appliance Industry - The home appliance industry can capitalize on the trend of probiotic-enhanced air purifiers to offer innovative and healthier products.
2. Wellness Industry - The wellness industry can utilize the shift towards organic air purifiers to promote healthier living spaces and improve indoor air quality.
3. Allergy Relief Industry - The allergy relief industry can leverage the use of probiotics in air purifiers to provide effective solutions for individuals with asthma or allergies.