Mobile devices these days have the power to instantly connect to anyone in the world, but this can also lead to dangerous outcomes as illustrated in these Innocence in Danger Smartphone ads.
Created by advertising agency Herezie in Paris, France, the child safety campaign consists of two images of a boy and a girl. Each image shows the outline of a phone inside their pant pockets while a hand appears to be coming out of their smartphones. Accompanied by the copy "Sexual predators can hide in your child’s smartphone," the advertisements are straight to the point and deliver their message clearly.
The powerful message of the Innocence in Danger Smartphone campaign along with the simple images used shows how a lot can be said with clear and effective advertising.
The 'Innocence in Danger Smartphone' Ads Show the Dangers of Technology
1. Mobile Safety Awareness - Creating campaigns that highlight the dangers of technology and educate users on how to protect themselves and their children.
2. Innovative Advertising Techniques - Using simple images and powerful messaging to effectively communicate a message.
3. Child Protection - Developing initiatives and technologies to keep children safe in the digital world.
1. Advertising and Marketing - Opportunity to create impactful campaigns that raise awareness about mobile safety and protect vulnerable users.
2. Mobile Technology - Opportunity to develop innovative safety features and solutions to protect users from predators and other dangers.
3. Child Protection Services - Opportunity to collaborate with tech companies to create safer mobile experiences for children and educate parents on digital safety.