The 'LIBRA' inkless pen is a modern piece of equipment that utilizes natural materials to create an unlikely writing experience for individuals. Created using a silver tip that was once used by Leonardo Da Vinci, the pen works by creating an oxidation effect on a piece of paper that enables the pen to be used over and over for years without requiring ink. This makes it ideal for writing, sketching or drawing without the need for traditional equipment, which will come as welcome news to those who want to expand their creative capabilities.
The 'LIBRA' inkless pen is the design work of Marco Schembri for Pininfarina Segno and is created with an Ethergraf tip that is crafted using a patented metallic alloy.
The 'LIBRA' Inkless Pen is a Designer Piece of Writing Equipment
1. Inkless Writing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore the development of new writing tools that eliminate the need for ink, offering sustainable and long-lasting writing experiences.
2. Sustainable Creativity - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create eco-friendly and long-lasting art supplies that enable artists and creators to exercise their creative abilities without producing waste from traditional equipment.
3. Material Innovation - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Investigate the use of new materials, such as patented metallic alloys, to create innovative products and enhance traditional industries.
1. Stationery - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Redefine the stationery industry by developing and promoting inkless writing tools to reduce dependency on ink cartridges and minimize environmental impact.
2. Art Supplies - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Transform the art supplies industry by introducing sustainable and long-lasting art materials that cater to the needs of environmentally conscious artists and creators.
3. Metallurgy - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Apply advancements in metallurgy to various industries, including writing instruments, to create novel products with enhanced durability and functionality.