The air car is coming to the U.S. Zero Pollution Motors said that it will make the first air-powered car for the U.S. by late next year! Air! As in FREE (or 25 cents at the petrol station.) APM has the rights to build several modular plants that can grind out 10,000 cars a year. If the deal needs to be sweeter, how about a sticker below $18,000?
Implications - The new air-car will be called the MiniCAT, which has three seats. The company ZPM plans to make a six-seat version for families as well. The MiniCAT will have 75 hp and can travel 1000 miles going 96 mph with only one small fill-up.
Zero Pollution Air Car (Update)
1. Air-powered Cars - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop infrastructure and services that support air-powered cars, such as air filling stations and maintenance facilities.
2. Zero Pollution Vehicles - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create and market zero pollution vehicles to cater to the growing demand for environmentally-friendly transportation options.
3. Modular Plants - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Build modular plants that enable efficient and cost-effective production of air-powered cars, allowing for scalability and customization.
1. Automotive - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate air-powered car manufacturing into existing automotive industry processes, providing consumers with more sustainable options.
2. Renewable Energy - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop renewable energy solutions specifically tailored to powering air-powered cars, promoting sustainable transportation and reducing reliance on fossil fuels.
3. Infrastructure - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Invest in building infrastructure to support air-powered car adoption, including charging stations, repair shops, and incentives for consumers to switch to air-powered vehicles.