INEY is a vodka brand with a distinct packaging thanks to StudioIn. The design takes the traditional bottle, and turns it into something with a small twist that makes a big difference.
StudioIn used a combination of both transparent and matte glass materials, as well as a more textured feel. The mid-section of the bottle sticks out, giving users a more unique experience. According to Package Inspiration, "despite the fact that the theme of 'cold' has been reflected in vodka brands for a quite long time, the designers succeeded in conveying of natural premium qualities." In other words, they were able to focus on the quality contents and not just the look of coldness that comes from the branding of certain kinds of vodka.
The INEY Packaging by StudioIn Takes on Distinct Qualities
1. Transparent and Matte Glass Materials in Packaging Design - The use of different materials and textures in packaging design can add uniqueness and premium qualities to a product.
2. Innovative Bottling Techniques for Alcoholic Beverages - The design of a bottle can add value to the contents of an alcoholic beverage and create a unique user experience.
3. Minimalist Design Approach for Vodka Brands - A minimalist design approach for vodka branding can bring focus to the quality of the contents instead of relying on the traditional 'coldness' branding.
1. Alcoholic Beverage Industry - Innovative packaging design for alcoholic beverages can increase the perceived value of the product and attract more consumers.
2. Graphic Design Industry - There is a growing need for graphic designers to create unique and innovative packaging designs that stand out in the market.
3. Luxury Goods Industry - Innovative packaging and design can add a premium feel and value to a product, making it more attractive to customers in the luxury goods market.