'TAMGA Designs' is a manufacturer of Indonesian-inspired apparel that cares deeply about the people it employs as well as how its processes affect the Earth.
Although the company is based in Toronto, its styles come from the many cultural influences that the founders picked up while they were traveling. TAMGA Designs was devised when it considered how unjust much of the fashion world was -- with news of worker exploitation and environmental wastefulness constantly cropping up. By keeping this in mind, the Indonesian-inspired apparel manufacturer prides itself on its accountability -- which it is confident many consumers will get behind.
In addition to being an ethical choice, TAMGA Designs' apparel is lightweight, durable and fashionable, making it a great alternative for those looking to lessen their impact.
'TAMGA Designs' Uses Ethical and Eco-Friendly Practices
1. Ethical Fashion - Expanding ethical and eco-friendly fashion practices to more clothing brands around the world.
2. Cultural Influences in Fashion - Exploring and incorporating more cultural designs and styles in fashion trends.
3. Sustainable Apparel - Creating more durable, lightweight and fashionable clothing while adopting eco-friendly production processes.
1. Clothing Manufacturing - Creating and promoting eco-conscious lines of clothing using ethical practices across the manufacturing process in fashion production.
2. Fashion Retailing - Marketing, distributing and promoting fashion products that support eco-conscious, ethical and sustainable production processes.
3. Cultural Tourism - Encouraging travel opportunities that allow for the exploration and appreciation of diverse cultural designs and styles for fashion inspiration.