Charles Pheonix decided to create the perfect Independence Day dessert by recreating a classic Cherpumple cake into a 'Cherbluebuble' cake. The Cherbuble is a pie-stuffed cake that is created with three pies of blueberry, apple, and cherry to represent the three colors of America.
Charles Pheonix uses three boxes of white cake mix and dyes each one a patriotic color. Then in three different pans, he places half the red batter and adds a pre-made cherry pie and tops it with the other half of the batter. He then repeats these steps for the other two colors. After they are baked individually, he layers the three pie-stuffed cakes atop one another and heavily glazes them with icing.
After the icing is added this glorious Independence Day dessert is finished with some over-the-top decorations that spew patriotism. With star-spangled banners, flags and sparklers, this cake will be a hit at any fourth of July party.
This Red White & Blue Cake is the Perfect Independence Day Dessert
1. Patriotic Dessert Trends - Creating new and creative ways to celebrate holidays through patriotic desserts by layering different flavors and colors into a single dessert.
2. DIY Multilayer Cakes Trend - Encouraging individuals to create their own multilayer cakes by experimenting with different cake mixes and flavors.
3. Decorating with National Colours Trend - Encourages decorators to showcase national color schemes in desserts in order to create visually stunning and patriotic presentations.
1. Bakery Industry - Encouraging bakeries to showcase more creative desserts that celebrate national holidays, giving customers fun and unique desserts to celebrate with.
2. Hospitality Industry - Encourage hotels and restaurants to introduce innovative themed desserts as part of their menus to wow customers.
3. Retail Industry - Creating new revenue streams for retailers by introducing themed dessert presentations or selling mixes to create multilayer cakes at home.