Levi's recently unveiled its inclusive fashion collection for Pride month. The exclusive celebratory line for 2018 features an agreeable thematic that embraces equality and diversity. With slogans of "I AM ____," Levi's affirms personal choice and identity. From 'Proud' and 'Love & Magic' to 'Andro Fearless King' and one particular tee that is left blank to insinuate that one can decide what to be, the "I AM" slogan is about ownership and celebration.
The range of inclusive fashion boasts a rainbow design, as well, on tees, socks, belts and embroidered denim designs. This year marks Levi's fifth Pride collection, as well as "more than three decades of" LGBTQ support.
In 2018, the proceeds of the inclusive fashion capsule will be donated to the Harvey Milk Foundation and the Stonewall Community Foundation.
Levi's Embraces Pride Month with an Inclusive Fashion Line
1. Inclusive Fashion - Companies can focus on creating inclusive clothing lines that promote equality and diversity like Levi's celebratory Pride fashion collection.
2. Thematic Collections - Trendsetters can introduce themed collections with customizable clothing pieces like Levi's 'I AM' collection that affirms personal choice and identity.
3. Charitable Collaborations - Companies can collaborate with organizations to support social causes like Levi's partnership with the Harvey Milk Foundation and the Stonewall Community Foundation.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can benefit from creating and promoting inclusive clothing lines that support social causes like the LGBTQ community with proceeds from the sales going to charity.
2. Marketing - Marketing agencies and departments can focus on themed campaigns that closely reflect a brand's values and messages, as demonstrated by Levi's 'I AM' collection.
3. Non-profit - Non-profit organizations can seek partnerships with brands that share similar social causes and values to work together towards a common goal, like Levi's support for the Harvey Milk Foundation and the Stonewall Community Foundation.