One of the things Trend Hunter prides itself on is creative and innovative speaking. There is no better way to develop this skill than to take an improv class to help you stretch your mind in whole new directions. For one of our first Trend Hunter Fun Days, our quest for cutting edge led us to the Bad Dog Theatre.
We all hopped on the TTC and ventured off towards our big stage debuts. Many laughs and embarrassing moments later, our team was even more cohesive than before.
Life is good when you’re a Trend Hunter.
1. Improvisation Training - Opportunity for businesses to incorporate improvisation classes into their training programs to enhance creativity and innovation skills.
2. Experiential Learning - Rise in popularity of hands-on experiences, like improv classes, as a way for professionals to develop new skills in a fun and engaging environment.
3. Team Building Activities - Growing demand for team building activities, such as improv classes, to foster collaboration, communication, and cohesion among employees.
1. Corporate Training - Disruptive innovation opportunity for corporate training providers to offer improv classes as a unique and effective way to enhance employees' creative thinking abilities.
2. Event Planning - Inclusion of improv classes as part of event planning services to provide attendees with memorable and interactive experiences.
3. Professional Development - Opportunity for professional development organizations to incorporate improv classes in their programs as a means to cultivate adaptability and innovation skills.