The House of the Hatter is an immersive exhibit that only opens its doors to the public once a year to showcase mind-bending intersections of art and technology. By visiting the one-night event in Brooklyn, guests will have the chance to see and experience attractions that present a vision for an "Alternative Now," as created by artists, brands and other cultural disruptors.
Those who attend House of the Hatter 2018 will have the chance to explore the walk-through exhibit and can expect to be dazzled by displays from Makerbot, sound studio One Thousand Birds, Modvic and more. Beyond the walls of the House of the Hatter, these forward-thinking creators are also playing an integral part in reshaping the culture of today and tomorrow.
The House of the Hatter is an Immersive Exhibit Featuring Disruptors
1. Interactive Art-tech Exhibits - Creating immersive exhibits that merge art with technology is a new way to engage the public in the cultural and creative industries.
2. Alternative Now - Brands and artists are creating alternative realities through interactive exhibits, providing an opportunity for new types of marketing and engagement.
3. Cultural Disruptors - Collaborations between companies and artists are creating a culture of innovation, providing new opportunities for marketing, branding and experiential events.
1. Art-tech Industry - By combining technology with art, a new industry has been created for immersive and interactive experiences that require cross-disciplinary collaboration.
2. Marketing Industry - Interactive exhibits provide a new way to engage consumers, creating unique branding and marketing opportunities that can disrupt traditional advertising methods.
3. Experiential Events Industry - Collaborations between artists and brands are creating a new genre of experiential events that merge art with technology, providing an opportunity for a new type of event planning and production.