Surreality tends to go hand-in-hand with traveling since people often can't believe they are in a new place until they are on their way back home; ImagineFrance by Maia Flore, a young French photographer, captures this feeling perfectly. In fact, she puts more of an imaginative spin on it, capturing models in all sorts of adventures whether that involves spotting a Giraffe at Château de Thoiry or stumbling into the Pic du Midi.
In total, ImagineFrance by Maia Flore captures 25 historic sites. She writes, "We discovered new cities and monuments and we had to create our own stories about them. We spent time in museums that were empty! We enjoyed having an entire castle to ourselves starting at 7am to see the sun come up. That seems crazy when I write about that today. "
ImagineFrance by Maia Flore Dreamily Captures 25 Historic Sites
1. Imaginative Travel Photography - There is an opportunity for photographers to create imaginative travel content that captures surreal experiences.
2. Personalised Travel Experiences - There is an opportunity for travel companies to offer personalised travel experiences that take travelers to historic sites at sunrise or offer private access to museums.
3. Virtual Reality Travel Experiences - There is an opportunity for technology companies to create virtual reality travel experiences that allow people to experience historic sites in an immersive and surreal way.
1. Travel Photography - There is an opportunity for photography companies to expand their travel photography services to include imaginative and surreal experiences.
2. Travel and Tourism - There is an opportunity for the travel and tourism industry to offer personalised travel experiences that cater to individual preferences and interests.
3. Technology - There is an opportunity for technology companies to be involved in the development of virtual reality travel experiences that create surreal and immersive experiences for travelers.