The May 2011 Vogue Swimwear edition features a brilliantly accessorized editorial that showcases bright colors and bold accessories for the coming summer! The Ilona Swagemakers Vogue Italy shoot showcases an array of neon and brightly colored suits, from one-pieces and bikinis to monokinis accessorized with large headpieces, patterned scarves, neckerchiefs, neon purses, various sunglasses and most noticeably, a copious amount of watches on each of Swagemaker's arms that complement her look.
Shot by Pierre Dal Corso and styled by Lydia Lobe, the myriad of accessories featured in the shoot complements the swimsuits as opposed to overpowering them. In addition to the styling, Swagemakers herself brings the clothes to life with her exsquisite features, tanned skin and eloquent posing.
The editorial strikes the perfect balance of creativity, fun, sophistication and sexiness.
Ilona Swagemakers Vogue Italy Swim Shoot is Captivating
1. Bright-colored Swimwear - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop a line of swimwear that features vibrant colors and bold accessories.
2. Statement Accessories - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create a line of statement accessories that can be paired with swimwear to enhance the look.
3. Multiple Watch Style - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Design a watch that can be worn on multiple arms, allowing for a unique and stylish aesthetic.
1. Swimwear - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporate neon and brightly colored fabric into swimwear designs.
2. Fashion Accessories - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Introduce a range of bold and patterned accessories such as headpieces, scarves, and neon purses.
3. Watch Manufacturing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop a line of watches that are designed to be worn on multiple arms, catering to the fashion-forward consumer.