Local artist Eric Pautz is tasked with creating an illustrated identity for the Faculty of Land and Food Systems at the University of British Columbia. The creative works are used to promote the educative establishment via posters and website banners. As art is an effective way of capturing the audience's attention and opening up communicative pathways, Eric Pautz aims to reimagine the versatility and interdisciplinary approach of UBC's Master in Food and Resource Economics via his signature style.
Thus, the illustrated identity represents the multitude of perspectives that the program can offer — from Agribusiness to policy-making. To communicate this with his art, Eric Pautz divides his work in panels that showcase each of the skills and educational focuses in action.
Eric Pautz Develops an Illustrated Identity for UBC
1. Illustrated Branding - There is an innovative opportunity for businesses to create unique and engaging illustrated identities to promote their brand and capture their audience's attention.
2. Artistic Educational Promotion - The use of artistic designs, such as Eric Pautz's illustrated identity, can revolutionize the way educational institutions advertise their programs and courses.
3. Multidisciplinary Artistic Expression - Artistic expression that showcases the multidisciplinary nature of academic programs can provide an innovative approach to marketing and promoting the program to attract diverse audiences.
1. Marketing and Advertising - With the use of creative and artistic elements, the marketing and advertising industry can explore innovative ways to promote products and services and attract audiences.
2. Education - Incorporating artistic designs and expressions can help educational institutions appeal to a broader audience and highlight their multidisciplinary approach to education.
3. Art and Design - The intersection of art and design with other industries, such as education and marketing, can create disruptive innovation opportunities for promoting and branding products and services.