A Swedish furniture company called Superfront has come up with a solution to redesign ordinary IKEA cabinets into luxurious furniture. These cabinets feature side panels, tops, legs and handles that resemble IKEA's typical design. Some of the most commonly used are the Pax, Faktum and Besta cabinet models. This remake concept would be a great alternative for those who are on a budget with their home decor.
These IKEA cabinets offer simplistic patterns that are eye-catching with its geometrical faces. They also come in beautiful colors that stand out within your home living room or bedroom decor. The idea of redesigning such useful products makes a great addition to any home environment with the same modern appeal.
These IKEA Cabinets Were Remade into Affordable Luxury Updates
1. Luxury Remodeling - There is an opportunity to disrupt the home decor industry by offering affordable luxury updates for ordinary furniture like IKEA cabinets.
2. Customization Revolution - The trend of personalizing and redesigning mass-produced furniture offers disruptive innovation opportunities for companies that offer customizable options and accessories.
3. Budget-friendly Elegance - The trend of transforming affordable, mass-market furniture into elegant pieces allows for disruptive innovation in the home decor market by catering to budget-conscious consumers.
1. Home Decor - The home decor industry can explore the opportunity of offering affordable luxury updates and customization options for mass-produced furniture.
2. Furniture - In the furniture industry, there is a potential for disruptive innovation by providing products and services that allow customers to transform ordinary furniture into personalized, elegant pieces.
3. Interior Design - The trend of redesigning affordable furniture presents disruptive innovation opportunities for interior designers to offer creative solutions that enhance the aesthetic appeal of living spaces.