We have featured the amazing sneaker illustration work by the French visual artist Phoks before, but he recently completed another striking and exciting series for global sneaker brand Nike.
The Phoks NighKee series features the famed shoes with various iconic connotations like the Micky Mouse, aka NighKee Mouse, one as well as the brown NighKee Sneakolate and the NighKee Spider.
I love Phoks’ unique, fun and playful drawing style.
Implications - One of the fastest ways a company can generate publicity and attract consumers is by creating co-branded, short-term specialty products. By creating an aura of exclusitvity and limited product inventory, the company establishes an immediate buzz around the product.
NighKee Series By French Artist Phoks Inspired by Mickey Mouse
1. Co-branded Specialty Products - Creating co-branded, short-term specialty products can generate publicity and attract consumers.
2. Exclusivity and Limited Inventory - Establishing an aura of exclusivity and limited product inventory can create immediate buzz around a product.
3. Unique and Playful Drawing Style - Embracing a unique and playful drawing style can make an artist's work stand out and appeal to a wider audience.
1. Footwear - The footwear industry can explore opportunities to collaborate with artists and create co-branded specialty sneakers.
2. Fashion - The fashion industry can leverage exclusivity and limited inventory strategies to create hype around their products.
3. Art - The art industry can embrace unique and playful drawing styles to attract a wider audience and increase interest in their works.