L.A. Creamery is an ice cream start-up that shared its innovative new range at the Winter Fancy Food Show, treating attendees to hand-crafted and hand-packed artisanal varieties. Some of the new ice cream products that consumers will soon be able to get their hands on include Lemon Meringue Pie, with lemon curd, pie crust and meringue, and Stout & Pretzels, which is touted as a "malty stout beer ice cream."
One of the other standout pints from the brand is its Prop 64 Minty Chocolate Munchies, which pairs dark mint chocolate and hemp milk—and references Proposition 64, the California Marijuana Legalization Initiative. This product, in particular, is in line with a number of growing food and beverage brands that are creating products based on the changes that are currently being seen in cannabis culture.
L.A. Creamery Creates Inventive Flavors Like 'Stout & Pretzels'
1. Artisanal Ice Cream - Small-batch, hand-crafted ice cream with unique and inventive flavors, such as Stout & Pretzels, is becoming increasingly popular.
2. Cannabis-inspired Products - As cannabis becomes legalized in more states, more food and beverage brands are starting to incorporate cannabis-related ingredients into their products, like L.A. Creamery's Prop 64 Minty Chocolate Munchies.
3. Creative Flavor Pairings - Food and beverage brands that innovate by pairing unexpected flavors, such as L.A. Creamery's Lemon Meringue Pie ice cream, are gaining popularity with consumers.
1. Food and Beverage - Innovative, small-batch food and beverage companies are gaining market share by offering unique and inventive products, such as artisanal ice cream with unexpected flavors.
2. Cannabis - As cannabis use becomes more widespread, companies are exploring its potential as an ingredient in a wide variety of food and beverage products.
3. Premium Desserts - The high-end dessert market is growing as consumers seek out unique and luxurious treats, such as handmade, artisanal ice cream and other creative desserts.