Every North American who isn't living under a rock has some sort of Arnold Schwarzenegger impersonation, so when looking at these Ian Glaubinger illustrations, it's hard not to read them aloud in your best "Ahnold" voice. The images all feature the former Governor of California in his various memorable roles along with lines of dialog that made a lasting impression on audiences.
The various Arnolds featured in these Ian Glaubinger illustrations include the Terminator, Turbo-Man, Last Action Hero, Douglas Quaid and Jack Slater. My favorite line of all is obviously "Get to the Choppa!", famously uttered in the original Predator movie.
Implications - North American consumers enjoy seeing celebrity parodies because it offers them humorous content, which they use as diversions from their stressful urbanite lifestyles. Corporations may consider using humorous content in media campaigns in order to garner consumer attention.
Ian Glaubinger Draws Arnold Schwarzenegger with His Famous Lines
1. Celebrity Parodies - Opportunity for businesses to create humorous content that resonates with consumers and helps alleviate stress.
2. Memorable Quotes - Opportunity for companies to incorporate iconic lines from movies or characters into their marketing campaigns to engage with customers.
3. Illustration Art - Opportunity for artists and designers to create visual representations of famous personalities that resonate with audiences.
1. Entertainment Industry - Opportunity for entertainers and production companies to create parody content featuring celebrities that appeals to a wide audience.
2. Marketing and Advertising Industry - Opportunity for marketers to incorporate memorable quotes from movies or characters into advertising campaigns to capture consumer attention.
3. Art and Design Industry - Opportunity for artists and illustrators to create visually appealing illustrations of famous personalities that can be used in various mediums, such as prints or merchandise.