To advertise their 'smart caring' features, the Hyundai Empty Car Convoy commercial shows several professional drivers abandoning their cars and letting the vehicles drive themselves. The series of drivers can be seen getting the cars up to speed, then exiting through the sun roof and jumping onto another moving vehicle. The Hyundai Empty Car Convoy then put the driver assist controls to the test.
From steering to emergency parking, the smart caring technology is sure to hit a chord with customers. While the stunts are immensely impressive, the demonstrated features were also modified for the purposes of the advertisement and are not to be used as a substitute for safe driving or experiments of your own. They do, however, assist drivers while on the road.
The Hyundai Empty Car Convoy Ad Demonstrates Smart Caring Features
1. Self-driving Cars - The use of self-driving cars is a disruptive innovation opportunity for the automotive industry.
2. Smart Caring Technology - The development of smart caring technology is a disruptive innovation opportunity for the automotive industry, as it aims to improve the safety and convenience of driving.
3. Driver Assist Controls - The advancement of driver assist controls is a disruptive innovation opportunity for the automotive industry, as it helps to reduce accidents and improve the overall driving experience.
1. Automotive Industry - The automotive industry can leverage the use of self-driving cars, smart caring technology, and driver assist controls to improve the driving experience of customers and reduce accidents.
2. Advertising Industry - The advertising industry can explore the use of innovative and attention-grabbing commercials such as the Hyundai Empty Car Convoy to showcase the latest features and technologies in the automotive industry.
3. Technology Industry - The technology industry can contribute to the development of smart caring technology and driver assist controls, which can be embedded in vehicles to enhance the safety and convenience of driving.