The Hype App is a mobile money manager that may focus on a very important chore, but its recent ad campaign takes a different direction. It appeals to people's emotions and desires by reflecting on the idea of an 'authentic identity.' By doing so, the Hype App campaign shows that it will not only help manage people's finances, it will make their money work in a way that gets them to a place they truly love.
Conceived and executed by Dnsee, an ad agency based in Milan, Italy, the Hype App campaign focuses on the slogan 'Switch to Yourself' and states, "Money is just a tool, what really counts is you." By reframing the concept of money and the Hype App itself, the creators speak a person's primal instincts, which is very powerful.
Hype App Promotes an Authentic Identity and Individual Priorities
1. Emotional Finance - Companies can explore marketing financial services by appealing to individuals' emotions and aspirations, rather than only functional benefits.
2. Authenticity Branding - Brands can differentiate themselves by promoting a message of being true to oneself and aligning with people's individual priorities.
3. Financial Well-being Apps - Developers can create mobile applications that not only manage finances but also help users achieve their personal goals and dreams.
1. Advertising and Marketing - Advertising agencies can employ emotional branding strategies in the financial sector to create more engaging campaigns for clients.
2. Banking and Finance - Financial institutions can develop or partner with start-ups to offer money management solutions that focus on personal aspirations and well-being.
3. Mobile App Development - Developers can create innovative financial management apps that put the user's dreams and goals at the center of the experience.