This is the latest in high-performance world of RC modelling. Hydrofoam is a boat, car, and airplane all in one. Only a look at the performance can do it justice, so stop on by Michael Connally's website to check out the video. This uses a brushless electric propeller and a Lithium Polymer battery, for low weight and the best performance. Oustanding!
Implications - Hybrid products appear to be emerging in various industries in order to combat consumers' demands for efficiency and better product utility. Businesses that are able to create products with multiple features will remain a necessity in the eyes of consumers, even in times of economic uncertainty.
1. Hybrid Products - Creating products with multiple features to meet consumer demands for efficiency and better product utility presents disruptive innovation opportunities.
2. Brushless Electric Technology - Developing brushless electric propulsion systems for various industries can lead to disruptive innovation in terms of performance and energy efficiency.
3. Lithium Polymer Batteries - Exploring the use of lithium polymer batteries across different industries can open up disruptive innovation opportunities for lightweight and high-performance applications.
1. RC Modelling - Innovating in the RC modelling industry by creating hybrid products that combine the features of boats, cars, and airplanes could disrupt the traditional market.
2. Automotive - Integrating brushless electric technology in the automotive industry can disrupt the market by offering improved performance and energy efficiency.
3. Aerospace - Leveraging lithium polymer batteries in the aerospace industry has the potential for disruptive innovation, providing lightweight solutions for improved performance.