The new EcoSleep Hybrid mattress from Brooklyn Bedding appeals to the environmentally conscious consumer with a design that is made of many natural, certifiable materials. The mattress is soft, breathable, flippable and affordable, boasting a design that adapts to the desires of the sleeper.
The top side of the EcoSleep Hybrid mattress boasts two, one-and-a-half-inch layers of 100% natural latex, which is ideal for side sleepers. However, those who prefer to fall asleep on their back or stomach will prefer the reverse side of the mattress with just a single, one-and-a-half-inch layer of a firmer natural latex. Across the whole mattress, there's a premium, plush and eco-friendly certified organic cotton and Joma wool cover. Lightweight Joma wool from New Zealand is known for its unique ability to repel water and absorb water vapor, giving it moisture-wicking properties.
The EcoSleep Hybrid Combines Joma Wool & Natural Latex Foam
1. Eco-friendly Mattresses - The rise in demand for eco-friendly mattresses due to increasing environmental consciousness presents an opportunity for mattress companies to incorporate natural, sustainable materials in their designs.
2. Customizable Mattresses - The EcoSleep Hybrid's flippable design highlights the demand for mattresses that can be customized to different sleeping positions, presenting an opportunity for companies to create mattresses with adaptable layers.
3. Water-repellent Bedding - The use of moisture-wicking Joma wool in the EcoSleep Hybrid presents an opportunity for companies to incorporate water-repellent materials in bedding and clothing designs.
1. Mattress Industry - The EcoSleep Hybrid's use of natural, certifiable materials and flippable design presents an opportunity for the mattress industry to prioritize sustainability and customization in their products.
2. Textile Industry - The use of Joma wool with moisture-wicking properties in the EcoSleep Hybrid presents an opportunity for the textile industry to create water-repellent clothing and bedding materials.
3. Eco-friendly Home Products Industry - The rise in demand for eco-friendly mattresses like the EcoSleep Hybrid presents an opportunity for the home products industry to expand their eco-friendly product lines beyond mattresses to include other home products such as bedding and furniture.