This is a post really difficult to write, because my jaw is touching the floor while I am reading all the information I have been able to get about this super-luxury hotel that we could call a piece of paradise. The price of each bungalow starts at USD 880/ night, but this super-cool hotel in the Maldives is worth the price if you can afford it. The best time of the year to go is from now to May.
If celebrity clients are a factor of how trendy or cool a luxury resort is, then you can say the Huvafen Fushi is on top of the hot spots for celebrities right now. Just to name some of the famous guests seen at this hotel recently, George Clooney, Kate Moss, Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes, Alexander McQueen, Stefano Gabbana (Dolce & Gabbana), John Galliano...just to name a few.
This super-luxury hotel opened two years ago, and was the first in the world to offer an underwater spa. Since its opening it has earned his spot on the coveted CondÃ© Nast Traveller Magazine. The over water bungalows have all the latest gadgets and technology devices: Bose surround indoor-outdoor system, plasma tv screen, Bang & Olufsen phone, ipod nano with an already installed sellection of the coolest music...
But also a massive bath overlooking the ocean, a private plunge pool, oversized king-size bed, designer furniture, and many other uncountable amazing and cool features.
If I was you, I would start saving already, so whenever I am able, I will gift myself a couple of days in paradise. If you want your mouth to be eatering like mine, please check the source url below.
Luxury Hotel of the Stars
1. Luxury Resorts for Celebrities - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create luxury resorts specifically targeted towards celebrities, offering exclusive experiences and amenities.
2. Underwater Spa Experiences - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop underwater spa technologies and services that provide a unique and immersive wellness experience.
3. High-tech Gadgets in Luxury Hospitality - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate the latest gadgets and technology devices into luxury hospitality offerings to enhance guest experiences.
1. Hospitality - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Transform the hospitality industry by creating customized luxury experiences for high-profile guests.
2. Wellness and Spa - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop innovative spa concepts and services that offer unique and immersive experiences for wellness enthusiasts.
3. Technology and Electronics - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Partner with luxury hospitality brands to design and manufacture high-tech gadgets and devices specifically tailored for the luxury market.