There's Hawaiian print shirts and shorts and the newest way to replicate the easy-going nature of the Honolulu style is to don the HUF Parrot Volley cap.
The hat is the company's latest venture in their lineup of red-hot skate and street style products and features five-panel construction that makes for a comfy and loose fit. The nylon strap in the back, however, keeps the cap securely in place even in the most blustery of conditions.
The red, printed number is constructed from lightweight fabric and has incorporated the use of metal grommets to allow the head to breathe and keep cool. This non-structured hat will certainly be a welcome addition to anyone's summer wardrobe and ensures that the wearer is party-ready from the second they throw it on their head.
The HUF Parrot Volley Cap is a Luau-Ready Head Topper
1. Hawaiian Print Apparel - Exploring the expansion of Hawaiian print apparel from shirts and shorts to hats presents an opportunity for creating innovative accessories.
2. Street and Skate Style Fashion - The HUF Parrot Volley cap embodies street and skate style fashion with its comfortable and functional design, presenting an opportunity to create unique products.
3. Non-structured Headwear - The non-structured design of the HUF Parrot Volley cap presents an opportunity to develop innovative headwear that is both comfortable and stylish.
1. Fashion - Fashion industry players could leverage Hawaiian print apparel trends to develop stand-out products with street and skate style influence, low-cost materials, and non-structured designs.
2. Accessories - Designers and manufacturers in the accessories industry could explore opportunities in developing low-cost hats and headwear that employ metal grommets and adjustable straps to ensure comfortable and functional products.
3. Apparel - For makers of casual apparel like t-shirts and shorts, the expansion into Hawaiian print accessories and headwear presents a potential avenue for growth and unique product offerings.