For HUF’s Summer 2022 launch, the streetwear brand is revisiting its past for a new collection.
Ahead of the brand’s 20th anniversary, the new collection “reinstitutes” HUF classics in a contemporary fashion. Lime green, electric blue, black, gray, and caramel color palettes are just some of the options to choose from. Standout pieces include the ‘Soho Woven Top,’ ‘Satin Basketball Jacket,’ ‘HUF Basketball Jersey,’ and ‘Breaker Boyd Pant.’
Reimaged artwork of HUF founder Keith Hufnagel’s early board graphics is one of the collection’s unique design aspects, alongside the green HUF labels. The capsule offers hoodies, graphic t-shirts, shorts, bags, and multicolored socks, alongside a commemorative 20th-anniversary basketball with orange, black, gray, and white with gold detailing.
The HUF Summer 2022 collection drops this Thursday, May 12 on HUF’s website and stores.
Image Credit: HUF
HUF's Summer 2022 Launch is Just In Time for the Brand's Anniversary
1. Retro Reimagining - Opportunities to update and modernize previous collections to tap into nostalgia and appeal to new audiences.
2. Anniversary Collaborations - Opportunities for brands to celebrate milestones with special collections and collaborations that honor their history and engage loyal customers.
3. Limited Edition Drops - Opportunities for brands to create hype and increase demand by offering limited edition and exclusive merchandise drops.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can create commemorative collections that honor their history and capitalize on nostalgia for retro styles.
2. Streetwear - Streetwear brands can tap into the hype of limited edition drops and collaborations to engage their loyal customer base and attract new fans.
3. Sports Merchandise - Sports merchandise brands can create special collections and collaborations to celebrate important moments in team or athlete history and increase merchandise sales.