Tech enthusiast Casey Neistat's 'How To Not Suck At Instagram' tutorial addresses a slew of necessary yet hilarious social media concerns. Neistat begins the short video by likening Faceook and Instagram to a box of Lucky Charms wherein the former is the cereal and the latter is marshmallows.
While some may choose to do away with constrains while posting pictures online, the rules to follow in How To Not Suck At Instagram are simple and instructive. Excessive hash tagging should be avoided at all costs according to Neistat. Making public calls for followers is another explicit no-no.
How To Not Suck At Instagram also does an amusing review of some of the more active celebrity Instagram feeds. The clip compares Justin Bieber's account to that of Rick Ross, playing up on their evident differences.
Casey Neistat's 'How Not to Suck at Instagram' Video is Instructive
1. Hilarious Social Media Concerns - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating humorous and relatable content that addresses common social media challenges and provides solutions.
2. Avoiding Excessive Hashtags - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Developing tools or features that help users identify and avoid excessive hashtag usage, resulting in more focused and effective social media posts.
3. Comparing Celebrity Instagram Feeds - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Building platforms or algorithms that allow users to compare and analyze different celebrity Instagram accounts, providing insights and inspiration for their own content.
1. Social Media Content Creation - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating platforms or services that facilitate the creation of engaging and instructional social media content for individuals and brands.
2. Social Media Analytics - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Developing advanced analytics tools to assess social media performance and provide actionable insights to improve engagement and reach.
3. Influencer Marketing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Building innovative platforms that connect brands with influencers who can create entertaining and informative content addressing social media challenges.