For those who really enjoy the tipsy spinning sensation involved with a hearty night out, the Hotel Monteleone carousel bar in New Orleans is the place to be.
The hotel paired up with Bastille Metal Works to create an awesome bar that is topped with an enormously detailed carousel crown. The lights are so bright drunkards will be forced to stay awake all night long. The bar top rotates putting the authentic carnival atmosphere into full effect, and the lounge itself carries various shades of brown with an elegant appeal.
If you like a psychedelic-filled, night out on the town, the Hotel Monteleone carousel bar will provide you and your friends with an ample amount of fun.
The Hotel Monteleone Carousel Bar Rotates
1. Interactive Bar Experiences - Creating bars with unique and interactive features, such as spinning bar tops, to enhance the overall customer experience.
2. Immersive Nightlife Entertainment - Incorporating immersive elements, like a rotating carousel bar, into nightlife venues to attract and engage customers in a unique way.
3. Innovative Bar Design - Experimenting with innovative designs, such as a carousel crown bar top, to create visually stunning and unforgettable bar experiences.
1. Hospitality - Hotels and resorts can incorporate spinning bar tops into their establishments to offer guests a one-of-a-kind and memorable experience.
2. Entertainment - Nightclubs and bars can invest in immersive entertainment features, such as a rotating carousel bar, to differentiate themselves and attract customers.
3. Interior Design - Designers and architects can explore unique bar designs, like incorporating carousel elements, to create visually striking and conversation-worthy spaces.