According to a recent wedding survey of 1,500 brides, more couples are opting to use green, white and pink hues when it comes to personalizing and accenting their big day. These colors are commonly being seen in flower arrangements, wedding dresses and table centerpieces.
While engaged couples are looking for bold ways to uniquely customize their overall bridal theme, one trend seems to be emerging that could change the whole wedding scene: Black wedding dresses.
Implications - Consumers are no longer accepting the same old designs of the past; the modern shopper is looking for fun and exaggerated ways to stand out. The range of various subversive cultural products out there has prompted buyers to seek modified, yet classic forms of beauty. Businesses that are looking to profit should consider using this old-meets-new tactic in marketing.
Bride Survey Shows Special Day Colour Preferences
1. Green-white-pink Wedding Hues - More couples are opting for green, white and pink hues in personalizing their weddings, with opportunities for florists, dressmakers, and event planners to incorporate these colors into their designs.
2. Black Wedding Dresses - The emerging trend of black wedding dresses presents opportunities for bridal fashion designers and retailers to cater to bold and unconventional brides looking to stand out on their big day.
3. Modified Classic Forms of Beauty - Consumers are seeking fun and exaggerated ways to stand out, and businesses can capitalize on this trend by offering modified yet classic forms of beauty in their marketing and product designs.
1. Florist Industry - Florists have the opportunity to incorporate the popular green, white, and pink wedding hues into their designs, creating unique floral arrangements for wedding events.
2. Bridal Fashion Industry - The emerging trend of black wedding dresses presents opportunities for bridal fashion designers and retailers to cater to bold and unconventional brides looking to stand out on their big day.
3. Event Planning Industry - With the rising trend of personalized wedding themes, event planners have the opportunity to offer unique and customized experiences for their clients by incorporating the popular green, white and pink hues into their decor and designs.