Smashburger announced that it has brought back the fan-favorite Scorchin' Hot Crispy Chicken Sandwich for a limited time. This sandwich was originally available as a limited-time offering in 2021 when it quickly sold out across several Smashburger locations, leading to a high demand for the item to return to customers.
In celebration of the return of the Scorchin' Hot Crispy Chicken Sandwich, Smashburger is offering all customers the ability to order the sandwich for only $5 until September 30th, in stores only. There are a number of details surrounding this promotion, such as purchase limits and participating locations, which can be viewed online at Smashburger's website.
The sandwich itself features a simple but effective set of ingredients. Pressed in between Smashburger's classic toasted bun is a hot crispy chicken fillet, spicy red pepper mayonnaise, and a layer of pickle slices.
Image Credit: Smashburger
Smashburger Brought Back the Scorchin' Hot Crispy Chicken Sandwich
1. Spicy Fast-food Offerings - Opportunity for fast-food chains to introduce new spicy menu offerings to cater to customer demand.
2. Limited-time Promotions - Brands can create hype and drive sales through limited-time promotions of popular menu items.
3. Simplicity in Ingredients - Minimalism in ingredients can attract customers looking for more natural and healthier options.
1. Fast Food - Fast-food chains can explore new flavor profiles and promotional deals to generate buzz and increase sales.
2. Food Service Industry - Restaurants can create limited-time menu items and utilize promotions to increase traffic and sales.
3. Food Manufacturing - Food manufacturers can create new spice blends and sauces to meet the growing demand for spicy flavors in the food industry.