These new Hostess breakfast snacks are being launched by the brand to help satisfy increased demand for food products that are prefect for enjoyment in the morning hours. The snacks come in three varieties including Muff'n Stix, Pecan Spins and Baby Bundt, which each come individually wrapped to make them ideal for grab-and-go consumption out of the house. The products build on the brand's continued success of its other snacks like Honey Buns and Donettes that are a favorite amongst busy consumers.
Director of Brand Marketing Adam Lisook explained the new Hostess breakfast snacks further saying, "While morning is the fastest growing snack time of day, for many consumers it is also the most hectic, which is why we worked so hard in our innovation lab to develop portable, snackable, conveniently-packaged items, giving new twists to familiar classics. The ease and convenience of these products make them a perfect snack to eat on your morning commute or grab to take to work as a snack for later.”
These New Hostess Breakfast Snacks Come in Three Varieties
1. Portable Breakfast Snacks - Opportunity for brands to create more offerings of breakfast snacks that are convenient, individually wrapped, and ideal for grab-and-go consumption out of the house.
2. Innovation for Hectic Mornings - Opportunity for brands to develop creative solutions that address the hectic schedules of busy consumers during the morning hours.
3. Reinventing Classic Breakfast Items - Opportunity for brands to recreate classic breakfast items in more portable, snackable, and conveniently-packaged ways that add new twists to familiar favorites.
1. Snack Food Industry - Opportunity for snack food brands to capture the growing demand for breakfast snacks that are convenient and easy to consume on the go.
2. Food Packaging Industry - Opportunity for food packaging companies to innovate and design more compact, portable, and convenient packages for breakfast snacks.
3. Food Retail Industry - Opportunity for food retailers to market and sell convenient and portable breakfast snack items that appeal to busy consumers on the go.