Honest Green is a New York City-based division of UNFI, also known as United Natural Foods, Inc., which is a distributor of U.S. organic and natural products. Honest focuses on wholesale sustainable products and counts retailers on and offline as its clients. According to the social business' website, it considers itself " the nation's first specialty distributor of exclusively natural and sustainable products serving both retailers and E-retailers."
Products range from baby and children's items to stationery, books and cards to gardening and household products. Honest Green was launched in 2011 under Green Irene LLC and works with more than 300 retailers in the States.
Honest Green website
Honest on Facebook
Honest on Twitter
Honest Green is a Nation-Wide Distributor of Natural Items
1. Wholesale Sustainable Products - Opportunity for retailers to expand their product offerings with sustainably sourced and eco-friendly items.
2. Specialty Distribution of Natural and Sustainable Products - Potential for new businesses to enter the market as distributors of exclusively natural and sustainable products.
3. Expanding Market for Organic and Natural Products - Existing retailers can tap into the growing demand for organic and natural products by partnering with wholesalers like Honest Green.
1. Retail - Retailers can leverage sustainable product wholesalers to appeal to environmentally conscious consumers.
2. Distribution - Opportunity for new businesses to enter the market as distributors specializing in natural and sustainable products.
3. E-commerce - Online retailers can diversify their product offerings with wholesale sustainable products from distributors like Honest Green.