Consumers are spending more time indoors than ever before, which has led to an increased demand for solutions that help to enhance their space like the 'Pium' home fragrance diffuser. The 'Pium' connects to your smart home devices such as the Amazon Echo or Google Home to let you control the unit on a schedule or for sporadic bursts of aromatherapy.
The 'Pium' comes in two versions including the Brooklyn and Chelsea, which are both able of being used with oil capsules that will last for between four and six weeks of use, depending on fragrance intensity desired.
The 'Pium' home fragrance diffuser can also be used in the office to help provide stress-reducing therapy for those who are spending extended hours at their desk.
The 'Pium' Home Fragrance Diffuser Connects to Smart Technology
1. Smart Aromatherapy - The integration of smart home technology with aromatherapy diffusers allows for personalized and convenient scent experiences.
2. Long-lasting Fragrance - Extended-lasting oil capsules provide an opportunity for sustainable and hassle-free fragrance diffusion.
3. Desk-ready Diffusers - The availability of aromatherapy diffusers in the office market opens up a new avenue for stress-relieving solutions.
1. Home Automation - The incorporation of smart home technology with aromatherapy diffusers presents a disruptive opportunity for the home automation industry.
2. Fragrance and Perfume - The development of long-lasting oil capsules for scent diffusion can revolutionize the fragrance and perfume industry.
3. Office and Workplace Wellness - Aromatherapy diffusers specifically designed for the workplace provide industries focused on office and workplace wellness an innovative potential solution for reducing stress levels.