Looking to combine the functionality of two separate appliances, the LG Signature Home Air Purifier features a state-of-the-art system that will do double duty in living and working spaces.
The purifier works by cleaning the air of the space that it is placed in as well as adding additional moisture to help keep the environment as comfortable as possible for inhabitants. A light sensor in the unit alerts you when certain contaminants are detected in the air to let you know when it's time to adjust the settings to get rid of the substance.
The LG Signature Home Air Purifier features Smart IAQ Monitoring that will send you instant notifications to let you adjust the unit when you aren't at home.
The LG Signature Home Air Purifier Filters and Humidifies the Air
1. Air-purifier-humidifier Hybrid - The combination of these two functionalities has the potential to create a new market for more efficient home appliances.
2. Smart Air-purifiers - The integration of smart technologies with air purifiers offers opportunities for remote monitoring and adjustment improving user comfort.
3. Indoor Air Quality Alert Systems - The need for IAQ monitoring creates opportunities for developing new affordable and easily installed products that can improve air quality.
1. Home Appliances - Many tech companies and home appliance manufacturers can benefit from this innovation by introducing new and innovative products.
2. Smart Home - The integration of smart technologies with air purifiers offers opportunities for companies that focus on developing smart home platforms.
3. Environmental Health - The increased interest in Indoor Air Quality and its health consequences creates an opportunity for companies that focus on environmental health to develop products that monitor and improve air quality in indoor spaces.