In honor of Josef Albers' seminal geometric abstract series titled Homage To The Square, VESTIGE released a sequel collection of customizable graphic t-shirts. Homage to the Square is a series of oil paintings composed of four superimposed squares. Albers' application of colors in this series is one of the most recognized worldwide.
VESTIGE, a New York City-based graphic tee brand, collaborated with the Josef and Anni Albers Foundation to curate a series of color palettes for the new collection. The brand offers four customizable color palettes for customers to wear their own unique variation of the famous artist's work. Sweatshirts, shorts, and button-up shirts are also available as part of the Albers collection - each boasting chromatic colors.
Image Credit: Design Milk
VESTIGE Debuts a Series of Customizable Graphic T-Shirts
1. Art-inspired Graphic T-shirts - The fusion of art and fashion presents a disruptive opportunity to offer customizable and unique apparel products.
2. Customizable Clothing Collections - The trend of offering customized, one-of-a-kind clothing products is on the rise and can disrupt the traditional retail industry.
3. Collaborations with Art Foundations - The collaboration of apparel brands with art foundations can create innovative product lines and provide a new revenue stream for the art industry.
1. Fashion and Apparel Industry - Fashion and apparel brands can explore the art-inspired graphic t-shirts trend and offer customers customized designs.
2. E-commerce Industry - E-commerce platforms can leverage the customizable clothing collections trend to provide customers with unique and personalized shopping experiences.
3. Art Industry - Art foundations can collaborate with apparel brands to create new fashion lines that incorporate famous artists' works, offering a new revenue stream for the industry.