Accomplished photographer Steve Hiett recently captured beautiful redhead siren Hollie May Saker dancing with flowers in the Elle France July 2014 issue. The shoot focused on a youthful bohemian vibe with free-flowing skirts, silk shirts and vintage sunglasses.
Stylist Elissa Castelbou dressed Saker up in a series of fun colored and bold patterned garments. The mix and match of rosy floral prints with neon silks elegantly captures the rich colors of summertime plants and foliage. Makeup artist Brigitte Hymans gave Saker's eyelids a light sweep of fun pastel purple, blue and green eye shadow shades to add a glittering whimsical touch.
The editorial's title 'Comme une Fleur' -- which translates into English as, 'Like a Flower' -- perfectly encapsulated the shoots overall summertime vibe.
Model Hollie May Saker Dances in the Sunshine for Elle France July 2014
1. Youthful Bohemian Style - Opportunity for fashion brands to create collections that embrace free-flowing skirts, silk shirts, and vintage sunglasses.
2. Mix and Match Patterns - Opportunity for textile companies to develop bold patterned garments that can be easily mixed and matched.
3. Whimsical Makeup Trends - Opportunity for cosmetic brands to create pastel and glittering eye shadow shades for a fun and whimsical touch.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can tap into the youthful bohemian style and create collections that embody the carefree spirit of summertime.
2. Textiles - Textile companies have the chance to design and produce bold patterned garments that can be mixed and matched to create unique and expressive outfits.
3. Cosmetics - Cosmetic brands can develop pastel and glittering eye shadow shades to cater to the whimsical makeup trends inspired by this editorial shoot.