Whether you're still recovering from a day of hectic Black Friday shopping, or you've been prepared for this year's holiday season since last March, the 'Holiday Toys Then & Now' infographic offers some helpful tips and interesting facts on all the must-have items of the past and present.
Taking a nostalgic look back at the favorite toys of the last eight decades, this illustrated graph definitely brings back some childhood memories for me, especially with the 1990s 'Tickle Me Elmo' boom! While the toy might seem a little outdated now, the newly updated 'Let's Rock Elmo' sounds like it will be a hit this year. Embracing touchscreen technology, many of the beloved toys of the past are updating their look to stay relevant in a tech-savvy world, although I'm still a loyal fan of the classic Rubik's Cube!
If you're still scrambling to find the perfect present for your little loved ones, 'Holiday Toys Then & Now' is a great place to start!
The 'Holiday Toys Then & Now' Infographic Takes a Look Back
1. Nostalgic Toys - Opportunity to capitalize on the nostalgia trend by reimagining and re-releasing popular toys from past decades.
2. Tech-savvy Toys - Disruptive innovation opportunity to update classic toys with touchscreen technology and other modern features.
3. Infographic Shopping Guides - Opportunity to create interactive and visually appealing infographic guides for holiday shopping.
1. Toy Manufacturing - Toy manufacturers can explore re-releasing nostalgic toys and incorporating new technology into their product lines.
2. Digital Marketing - Digital marketers can create interactive infographic shopping guides to help consumers find the perfect gifts.
3. E-commerce - E-commerce platforms can leverage the nostalgia trend to promote and sell popular toys from the past.