Coors Light recently launched a festive tradition for adults dubbed the 'Holiday Beerman.' The new campaign is designed to help adults enjoy the holidays, despite them feeling anything but normal, and creates a "perfectly imperfect" drinking buddy "designed to keep your beers cold and your spirits up."
"The holidays are filled with family-focused traditions, so during a time when we could all use a moment of chill, Coors Light wanted to introduce something just for grownups," said Marcelo Pascoa, vice president of marketing for the Coors Family of Brands. "Beerman brings levity to this time of year, as he exists simply to keep your Coors Light perfectly cold and bring a smile to your face.
On Monday, December 14, Coors Light will join forces with Adam Devine to encourage consumers to build their best Holiday Beerman with whatever’s on hand. One lucky winner will get their yard transformed into a winter wonderland, bring "added chill and magic to this holiday season." Fan can apply by responding with a comment to the Build Your #Beerman contest post on the brand’s Facebook or Twitter account (both @CoorsLight), including a photo of their best version of Beerman, why they deserve a “winter wonderland,” and #Beerman and #Contest.
Image Credit: Coors Light
The Coors Light 'Holiday Beerman' is a Festive Tradition for Adult
1. Festive Traditions for Adults - Creating unique and adult-focused holiday campaigns and traditions can disrupt traditional holiday marketing strategies.
2. Bringing Levity to the Holidays - Injecting humor and lightheartedness into holiday campaigns can help consumers find joy and relaxation during stressful times, presenting an opportunity for disruptive innovation.
3. Integration of User-generated Content - Encouraging user participation and leveraging user-generated content in campaigns can increase engagement and enhance brand-consumer interaction, providing an avenue for disruptive innovation.
1. Alcoholic Beverages - Creating unique and adult-focused holiday campaigns and traditions can disrupt traditional marketing strategies in the alcoholic beverages industry.
2. Marketing and Advertising - Injecting humor and lightheartedness into holiday campaigns can disrupt traditional marketing approaches and capture consumer attention in the marketing and advertising industry.
3. Social Media and Digital Platforms - The integration of user-generated content in campaigns presents an opportunity to disrupt traditional social media and digital marketing strategies, fostering greater engagement and brand loyalty.