In the H&M Men's Fall 2010 ad campaign, model Jon Kortajarena showcases a more upscale look for the budget-conscious brand.
In the H&M spread of party looks, it's clear that sleek shiny blazers matched with graphic tees and cool jeans is the look to don when it's time to party. Jon Kortajarena makes the dressy outfits of suits and tuxes look carefree and cool. The H&M Men's Fall 2010 collection is stylish enough for any soiree.
H&M Men's Fall 2010 Ad Campaign Features Free-Spirited Style
1. Sleek Shiny Blazers - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop affordable and sustainable alternatives to traditional formal wear materials, such as eco-friendly or recycled materials, for sleek shiny blazers.
2. Graphic Tees - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create customizable and interactive graphic tees using augmented reality or wearable technology to enhance the party experience.
3. Cool Jeans - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate smart textiles and sensors into cool jeans to provide features like temperature regulation or health monitoring.
1. Fashion Retail - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore the use of AI and machine learning to personalize and recommend party outfits based on individual preferences and trends.
2. Sustainable Materials - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop new sustainable materials and production methods for formal wear, such as plant-based fabrics or 3D printing.
3. Wearable Technology - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Combine fashion and technology to create smart accessories or garments with built-in functionalities, like integrated sound or smart lighting.