Coloring books aren’t just for kinds anymore since the release of the Indie Rock Coloring Book. Produced by the Yellow Bird Project, this book is full of hours of enjoyment for hipsters everywhere and includes a range of activities within its pages that only true indie rock fans can appreciate. For example, finding birds in Devendra’s beard or coloring in cult favorite Clap Your Hands and Say Yeah’s crazy carnival.
Published (unsurprisingly) by Chronic, all the proceeds for this coloring book go to charity.
The Indie Rock Coloring Book Pleases Subculture Fanatics
1. Indie Rock Coloring Books - Create more coloring books catering to niche subcultures like indie rock fans.
2. Activity Books for Adults - Expand the market for activity books beyond children by targeting adults who enjoy unconventional hobbies.
3. Charity Collaboration - Partner with charities to create unique products that appeal to specific fan communities and support a good cause.
1. Publishing - Explore the potential for unconventional and niche activity books in the publishing industry.
2. Art and Stationery - Tap into the market for adult activity books within the art and stationery industry.
3. Music Merchandise - Collaborate with musicians and bands to create innovative merchandise, such as coloring books, that align with their fan base.