Hint Sunscreen makes transparent, water-resistant, fruit-scented sun protection sprays that are packaged in containers that resemble healthy drinks.
As hint is a fruit water company that does make a range of beverage products, it created a line of beauty-focused sunscreen sprays to appeal to the health-conscious consumer. Hint Sunscreen's products made with natural fruit essences are offered in refreshing tropical varieties like Grapefruit, Pear and Pineapple.
In the same way that Hint's free-from beverages appeal to conscious consumers who are looking to avoid certain unhealthy ingredients, Hint Sunscreen caters to consumers with a formula that is free from oxybenzone and parabens. Hint Sunscreen touts that it calls Bag-on-Valve (BOV) technology, which eliminates propellant chemicals and only uses compressed air.
Image Credit: Hint Sunscreen
Hint Sunscreen is Packaged to Resemble Healthy Fruit Beverages
1. Transparent Sun Protection - The trend of transparent sun protection sprays provides an opportunity for innovative formulations and packaging designs.
2. Fruit-scented Products - The trend of fruit-scented sunscreen sprays opens doors for creating unique sensory experiences in personal care products.
3. Health-conscious Beauty - The trend of beauty products catering to health-conscious consumers presents a disruptive opportunity for combining skincare and wellness benefits.
1. Personal Care - The personal care industry can explore innovative formulations and packaging designs to capitalize on the transparent sun protection trend.
2. Fruit Beverage - The fruit beverage industry can leverage its expertise in creating refreshing tropical flavors to expand into the fruit-scented products trend.
3. Beauty and Wellness - The beauty and wellness industry can tap into the health-conscious beauty trend by developing products that offer skincare benefits along with a focus on overall well-being.